Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 10, 2008

Another month, more pics!

Here are some pics and videos of Gavin taken over the past month (more than 2 months old, but not quite 3 months). He's sleeping in my Moby wrap right now, and I have a feeling he's going to wake up crying anytime now, so we'll see how many actually get uploaded! This last month, along with the requisite visits with grandparents, we hung out with Lynne and Lance, and we had a mommy's lunch with Melissa and Jason. Fun!

I think Daddy was the one who pooped on the carpet, really.

Daddy, I'm hungry; why are we taking a nap???


Getting our prime rib fix at Lawry's Carvery with Lynne and Lance at South Coast Plaza.


Lunch with Melissa and Jason, along with an impromptu diaper change!


A lazy Sunday afternoon...
And finally, tummy time videos!




2 comments:

Who's the boss?! said...

okay...can I say that he is SOOOOO cute!!

Susan said...

what a little cutie!!! is it april yet?
susan