skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Hello, Rodents!
We recently introduced Boo to one of our bunnies, Floopsie. It was time. Floopsie had been incarcerated for about 9 months now, and Boo was getting quite bored of Zoe and Kayla. It went pretty well, as you can see. Here's a sequence of pics.
"Hmm... what is that furry white thing?"
"It looks kind of tasty..."
"Or maybe I should just pet it..."
"What to do, what to do?"
"I know, I'll gouge her eye out! That will be fun!"
"WAAAIITT!! Where are you going?? Come back!!"
Needless to say, Floopsie was a good sport.
Here he is with Chinny, our friend Lai-Lai's very soft, cuddly, and cute chincilla. He tried to pull out his fur, too!
And finally, here he is with Lai-Lai and Billy-- he was fussy that day, but seemed to really like them.
1 comment:
I love those pictures with your rabbit. I can totally see the story in sequence and the rabbit closing his eyes. Chinny had fun too, he's never seen a baby before. (Yay! We got featured in a blog!)
Post a Comment