Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Birthday & X-mas Celebrations

Here are a ton of picture of Boo on his birthday, on X-mas, and in Las Vegas.

Here're pics of Boo under the tree, as requested by Grannie and Grampie.


Poor Zoe-- she's such a good sport!

Here's a pic of the fruit chiffon cake Terence made Boo for his birthday that we got to eat the next day.  Yum, yum- it was MUCH better than the cake we actually had at his dim sum birthday party.


Here are some pics from Boo's dim sum birthday party.  Thanks to all the people who could make it!







Here are pics of our trip to Vegas.  We had to stop a few times to let Boo stretch, and we decided to go to the Mad Greek, since it had a zillion billboards on the I-15 and since it looked packed.  It wasn't bad.  This is probably my favorite pic of Boo and Terence of the whole trip.  So matchy, matchy, and it wasn't even on purpose!


Here are a couple of pics of our hotel room at the Palazzo.  It was very nice, except for the fact that you couldn't turn off the fan, even if you wanted to.  



Here we are the first night at dinner-- some enoteca by Mario Batali.  It was decent.  I had the proscuitto and arugula pizza, and Terence had the buccatini.   We were still sort of full from the greek food.


Here we are at Bouchon, a bistro by Thomas Keller.  It has really delicious breakfasts.  Boo threw a tantrum, so we stuck him under the tree.



Here we are at Boo heaven-- FAO Schwartz.  Too much bounty!


Here's Boo after waking up from a nap surrounded by his useless pillow fort.  Good thing he knows how to get off the bed safely (feet first!).



2 comments:

Phi said...

YAY i love these pics. Man i want to try Terence's cake hehe. I'm jealous u guys made it to Bouchon, we didn't get to go this time but I wanted to brunch there.

Susan said...

I'm impressed you took the Boo all the way to Vegas!!! I'm not sure I'd risk that one yet. I've been thinking Arrowhead as a destination trip for G.

Love the pix!

susan