Today we went to a Stanford vs. UCLA football game and tailgated. It's official, Boo loves football! Strangely, even though we haven't tailgated before, we had all the accouterments for tailgating, including a folding patio set, a mini charcoal grill, and a huge rolling cooler, courtesy of my ex-workplace! Boo and I left at halftime to get our flu shots. He took it better than I did. He watched the nurse the whole time, he said "owie" when she stuck the needle in, and then that was it. He was very happy to have a lollipop. I didn't think it hurt either... but then again, nothing compares to having labor pains, I guess. Here are some pics of the tailgate and game.



Here are just some miscellaneous pictures of Gavin in and around town.
Hanging out at home during a sick day.

In his new Burley bike trailer, which I love! Now we bike everywhere, including the park and the zoo. Zoe loves it too.
At a beach park.
Here are a couple of pics Boo helped me take of our corpulent kitty and a member of the plaid posse.
2 comments:
COOL bike trailer. Where does Zoe ride? Looks like fun.
yeah...i love reading new posts =D looks like gavin had a great time!
Post a Comment