Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween

Ever since Halloween, Boo will start talking about trick or treating whenever he's reminded of either candy, costumes, or pumpkins. It sounds something like this...

"Wear cocume (costume). Knock, Knock! Ding, dong! People opu door, give candy. Trick or treat! Dak un (thank you)! Happy Hawoween!"

He'll repeat the above excitedly about 5-6 times. I don't know if he's remembering Halloween night, or if he's telling me that he wants to go trick or treating again. Probably both, considering how bossy he is! Here are pictures post loot.



Last weekend, we also took the family around town. The best part of this area is that you can take your dog to almost all the stores in the mall, and almost everywhere else you want to go. It's so dog friendly that I feel guilty whenever I don't take Zoe places. She has a very good guilt inducing plaintive look. Here are some pics we took around Stanford-- don't we look like granola-ey nature people?







Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Phi said...

what are granola ppl? your family looks mucho cute. miss you all!

Susan said...

I think in order to be officially "granola-ey" you need to be wearing birks and carrying organic produce in a cloth bag ;-)

cute pix!