Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Parks, parks, parks.

Palo Alto has, like 100 parks for it's 60,000 people, which translates into about 1 park every 2 blocks or something like that. And the parks aren't dinky stupid little parks with tiny playstructures on forgotten corners where a drainage ditch or bus stop might be, either. You don't even have to worry about being mugged by miscreants. Each and every park is extraordinarily well-maintained with a myriad of recreational options for babies, toddlers, kids, dogs, and adults alike. Like everything else in Palo Alto, the parks here are on steroids. Steroids.

Here are pics of Boo's favorite park, the "hee haw park."

Why is there a donkey on the sign?



Who cares, the slide and playstructure are fun here! I especially love to hang.


Here's the slide that Daddy was too scared to go down. I had no problem, though.


I like the creek, too. Throwing rocks is fun.


Perry and Niner!!!! I love feeding them grass and letting them eat my head. They're like giant doggies.



By the way, if the donkey looks familiar it's because Perry was the donkey in the Shrek movies. (Not pictured are the goats, chickens, bridge across the creek, and the forest.) As I said, park on steroids.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Phi said...

Parks are fun! cool about the donkey in Shrek, he's a celeb!