Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Our trip to Meowi (Maui)

As a last hurrah before Terence starts working for good, we took a 2 week long vacation to Meowi. Every day was basically the same: Wake up, beach for 4 hours, lunch, nap, pool for a couple of hours, then dinner and sleep. Gavin loves Hawaii, probably because he loves being in water so much. Here are some Meowi pics from our first week, which we spent at Wailea at a hotel.

"What time is it?"
Boo: "Hawaii time!"

Beachy lounging...


"Mommy, I'm cold; can I have a towel pweesh?"


Look what they made! Just kidding.


Swimming at Wailea Beach, the best beach ever.


Boo: "Mommy, don't smile. I SAID don't smile!"
Me: "Fine, I won't smile when you take my picture if you smile if I take yours."
Boo: "Okay!"

Here's the result:



Another picture courtesy of Boo at Coconuts, a fish taco place.


More time on Wailea beach...



Pics from around our hotel...



Taken by Boo...


More Hawaii pics to follow from our 2nd week, coming soon!


1 comment:

Kim said...

super cute pics jen! looks like you guys had a lot of fun! where are all the pics of the yummy food you guys ate though? haha (p.s. not many people can look cute in maternity wear but you definitely do!) =)