Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Peanut Presentation


Yes, we are finally home. I know you've all waited with baited breath for another installment of witty prose and sharp repartee. Ha, I know you're here for the picture. More to follow.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow~cute baby!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Thanks for the post...I was getting nervous by lack of posting around said date of December 18. I hope all are well..have a GREAT first Christmas with baby!!! And...um...not to be bothersome or anything, but did you really name the baby Peanut Sprout????

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Baby Gavin is so cute! Grandma saw the picture and smiled from ear to ear. Merry X'mas!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!!! =) I've been waiting for you guys to post a picture haha. Congratulations and Merry Christmas!! Hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! More pictures please.

Wish you guys a very Merry Christmas.

Unknown said...

Wow! Jen's a MOM! It's going to be so fun playing dress up, except your toy is alive! Now you have 7 members in your family. You're going to have to get one of those special bumper stickers with the parents, pets, and baby.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations from everyone here at LFLM. Can't wait to meet lil Gavin. He is a very beautiful baby.

Susan said...

The blog is great. He's such a little cutie!!! Terence's mini-me, you crack me up. Can't wait to see him in person.

susan