Who's scared? I sure am. Boy, I am quaking in my starchy boots. But in a good way, I think. Yes, in an excited way! Also, the dog smells bad. That doesn't make me scared, per se, but it makes me feel bad for her. Hopefully, the dog likes Peanut, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Where's the pic of the belly getting ready to burst? Good job zoe....remember, the baby is not a playtoy.
fun fun fun.
i am picturing the day when samantha and the little peanut are snowboarding down the backside at kirkwood, with the daddies behind trying desperately to keep up...
dude i better get busy. does not having a little edamame disqualify me from the tahoe trips? if so, forget the wedding, we're going straight to the kid.
I love Zoe! He's the most well mannered german sheppard ever! And he looks good in winter sweaters.
Post a Comment