I realized today, while we were shopping at Ikea, that I've totally forgotten when Boo started to pull up. Was it at 8 months? Or was it more like 9? When he first did it, I thought I'd never forget, but a mere 1 (or 2?) months later, I have. That's when I realized that I should probably be writing down his milestones somewhere... and that somewhere is here!
So anyway, here's what Boo can do. He can sort of do many things: play pat-a-cake (he'll start slapping my hands when I sing the song); give kisses (he'll purse his lips, open his mouth, and lean towards you, drooling the whole time); wave bye (he'll use his whole right arm and wave stiffly, like he's hitting someone on the head); high five (more like low five); and cruise around his crib.
He can also say certain things like "Mum-mum," "Dada," "hey," and "All done (which sounds like "ah-dah!)" He says "All done" the most often, and usually when feeding. To really get his point across, he'll tear off his bib if I keep trying to feed him. He really doesn't talk that often, so it's hard to say if he's saying things purposefully. It seems like he is, though. He can also give you what he's holding if you ask for it, and point out certain animals in his favorite books. That's about it, I think. I keep hoping he'll develop a fondness for putting things in boxes so he can help me clean his room and stuff, but that day is still probably very, very far away.
Here's a video of Boo playing Pat-a-cake.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Horray for all the milestones. Wow. I can't even imagine Avelyn doing all those things. They sure do grow up fast.
Post a Comment