Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Alexis' party & Stanford

Today we went to a 100 day old b-day party for baby Alexis with Boo and Zoe. Boo's favorite thing there was the "waw. mahl."





After that, we putzed around Stanford with Zoe and Uncle John (not pictured). Thanks for all the great pics, Uncle John!

"Ooooh! Dooh!" Let me in!


Success! "Cool, huh?" Look at all the "doohs!"


Here's the classroom where Terence fell asleep AS A TA! How embarrassing. "Chay? Up-m?"


Sitting on the "chay" is too boring. Let's do something else!


Oooh, "small groks!" What fun!


Just hanging out with "Yay-lo."



Finally, some family pics with "dada," "momma," and "Yay-lo!"




Next stop, Half Moon Bay!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Potato Seed said...

I'd like to point out that I wasn't the TA, I dozed off and leaned on him.

Phi said...

ooo the family pics are fun