Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Natural History Museum

This last weekend we went to the Natural History Museum, which features a living roof, an aquarium, and a rainforest. It was a total zoo, but Boo was extremely well behaved and had lots of fun looking at everything (even though he looks mad in all the photos). The fire alarm was pulled twice, and we had to evacuate twice! As I said, it was a zoo. Afterwards, everyone conked out.




Some tree frogs Terence thought were disgusting.


Boo's creepy look.


The albino alligator. I couldn't help but think it would probably make a pretty awesome purse.


My favorite gay couple.



Thanks for dinner, Matty-Matt!



One final note: James Lee ROXXS!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Phi said...

wow what an adventure! I agree Mr Ali would make a nice purse. The creepy look looked more like an emo look to me. Hey- im glad Zoe is ok!