Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Boo's 2nd Bday Celebration

Even though it's not his bday for a week, we had Boo's 2nd Bday celebration at My Gym, which is literally across the street from our house. He loves My Gym, and it turned out pretty well. They really made him feel special.



Here he is collecting squish balls.


Our toddler lunches that I made. I made sunbutter/jelly sandwiches and cut them in balloon shapes. Fun!



Pics of the party in action...


Boo kept trying to pop the bubbles with his nose-- what a funny little boy!


Pics of some guests having fun...

They built a big tent and filled it with circus stuffed animal puppets.




Bringing out the Bday boy in a sweet ride...


Cake time! He blew out the candle on the fist try.



Here's the best pic of the day, taken by either Lynne or Lance. Thanks!

Too many presents!




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

stacy said...

what a fun day for him! glad i was there to celebrate it!

Susan said...

OMG! I can't believe he's two. G's bday is coming up also. If you figure out a way to slow it down,let me know.

It looks like he was having a great time! So handsome.

And, balloon shaped P&J??? Wow, Jen, you're such a mommy now!!! I love it!! Good job!!

susan

Phi said...

What a fun bday party! YAY