How many people does it take to put sunscreen on a baby? Speaking of which, California Baby sunscreen here is completely sold out everywhere! Too many frou frou moms around, I guess (I 'scored' a couple of bottles at the local Whole Foods, where they charge an arm and a leg for a teeny little bottle.)
Here are pics of our new babies. We'll take more at the end of the season. Our house is kinda cute in that it has a brick courtyard in the center of the U shaped house, as well as the typical backyard. Anyway, here are the courtyard veggies and herbs (mostly herbs) that we've planted. I lined the planting area with "biiiig grocks!" since all little boys love rocks.
From front to back: mint, thai basil x2, basil, cilantro, sage, italian parsley, cucumber.
From front to back: cinderella pumpkin, tomatoes.




1 comment:
Your babies are so beautiul ! We just got 2 new additions too :)
Post a Comment